Total Pageviews

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Are the Beautiful people real?

So good morning.                                                 Its 2am on Sunday and my mood is...                         Well...I'm here aren't I?                                       I'm in bed..lingering on facebook and blogger!

Nothings happening either place but as usual I am being the ultimate creeper offline.
So I have a question for anybody reading at this present moment.

Are the Beautiful people real?


What do I mean , you might ask?


Okay.
So blogger's..Right now its just you and me.
Were in a dim and dark alleyway and anything you tell me is confidential. I'm not going to criticise or poke fun at you if something you say is silly. I wont text half the town about something stupid you said. And I wont laugh either. Just come a lil closer and whisper in my ear! I'm about to ask you a question. But you have to promise to tell the truth. Don't laugh. Cause I'm a total dork but I'm gonna be brave and say it out.


*********HERE GOES!
Do you stalk somebody?
Now I know what your thinking...stalk is a pretty general term..so I'll elaborate.
In the Harper Collins Dictionary , the verb to stalk basically means to follow or watch from afar in an obsessive and abnormal manner! Okay...so I wouldn't call it an obsession..But am I the only girl who kind of secretly but constantly creeps on foreign page type territory? What do I mean by this? Like..So facebook. Whens theres nobody in chat. And you've liked each and every slightly funny status already. And your getting kind of bored. But you've got nothing better to do.
Where do you go? Offline?
If so. You can click the ''Next Blog'' button now, because you will think I am in fact a complete tool! This will also be five or six minutes of your life that you will never get back. So have a good life there stranger! Bon Voyage!




In any other case...where you infact might just be able to relate to my completely loser dork habit..please read on!
So I'm gonna make the first move and enlighten you into my usual routine. So I login to facebook. Nothings new. I've got 4 lousy uninteresting notifications. Someones got a status up about passing their theory test! I like it, along with 7 or 8 other people. BORED CENTRAL SO FAR. Somebody else just joined some hilarious random group about gingers or turbans or something being awkward. I join too. ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP.COM.
Nobody in chat is actually worth talking to. I sigh.


*...awkwardly stares around the room to see whose watching...*
NOW. Here's the critical make or break moment.
Where to next? Logging out would just be rude.
Like I really am obliged to stay online for at least 10 more minutes..aren't I?..


..I click into home and see 'idol#1' in the feed.
New pictures have been uploaded. I can safely say I go through the batch twice. Just staring. In absolute awe of how unbelievable she is. Her clothes. Her room. Her friends. Her hair. Her makeup. The bracelets on her arm. The posters on her walls. The way her room is an actual kip..
I read through a status or two off her page.
And instantly. That's it. Vortex closes. I've been sucked in.


3 months later.
I'm now more and more dependant then ever before.
I need my fix. New Pictures. An interesting status. Whatever.
She's got me hooked. No questions asked. I just need my fix please and thank you. Nothing else.


Sometimes I wonder where she buys her clothes.
Or how she thought to do her hair that way.
Or why her room is just like an art gallery full of paintings and pictures that tell a million different amazing stories that I'd do anything to hear about.
But most of all.
I wonder.
Is she real?
Is she too amazing to be true.
All these thoughts that circulate around my head.
Do they really exist?
Or is she a dream.?
A twisted out of control figment of my vast imagination?
If I saw her on the street, would she satisfy the image I've thrown together in my head? Would she look like a model in real life? Or are all her pictures edited? Would she dress like a rock star? Or would she be in her pyjamas running to the shop for milk? If I said hello..would she stare back and walk on?




I don't know.
Sad part?
I never will know.
Because no matter how many times I read her shit.
Or look through her photo albums.
I DON'T KNOW HER.
She's a complete stranger.
Sure. I sat at her table in a restaurant once. We had a conversation about fake tan and how it screws with your skin. And she liked my earrings. But that's it.





So yeah.
Are the Beautiful people real?
Answer? We'll never know.
Because at the end of the day.
Who the fuck really is she?
Just a person, that's who.
Shes amazing. And she does my dream course in UCD. And she wears outfits I wish I owned. And resides in a bedroom fit for a rock star princess. But that's it. I'm me. She's her. Your idol is your idol. Your hero. Someone you wish you knew. End of.


Rant over.

Just wondered if I was alone in this lonely stalker swept out boat! Guess so! Oh well! At least I can go on facebook now in a few minutes and have a look around..! Wonder who I'll stalk tonight. I'm cool. So yeah. Thanks for reading and goodnight.
Ciao. x


PS. I am not. REPEAT. I am NOT a freaky obsessed random. Shes just leads and amazing and seriously intriguing life.


***MINUTES AFTER THIS BLOG WAS POSTED THE WRITER IN QUESTION WAS TAKEN INTO QUESTIONING AND CONVICTED OF STALKING...CASE IS STILL PENDING BUT WRITER HAS PLEADED GUILTY..TO BE CONTINUED..***

No comments:

Post a Comment