Total Pageviews

Friday, 22 April 2011

Your nothing without the ones that you love.

So I tried to write today and yesterday.
But I had a serious case of writer blocks.
Buts it nearly 2am.
and im just after some cigs and some soco and some nice time under the stars.
lovely.just lovely.

Staring at stars can make you dizzy.
Staring at stars can make you smile.
But most importantly.
Staring at stars makes you stop.and think
Who am I?
Where am I?
What am I doing?

I stared at the stars tonight.
With my bestfriend in toe.
And I realised something.
You can have all the money you can physically count.
You can have all the clothes that they'll sell you in River.
But nothing compares to the feeling when your with those special people.
Not.one.thing. Literally. NO JOKE. Friends really are the most important thing in the world.
They are the thing in my life that I love most apart from my family of course.

There are lots of other things that are important like school.and success.and money.and etc etc etc.
But what are these things without your friends? I dont know...? When you finish college and get your degree...who do you celebrate with? When you go for you first job interview and mess it all up? Who do you go and piss yourself about it all with? When you win the lotto? Who are the first people you bring to IBIZA on the lash. Literally without them..whats the point? I don't see one. But whatever. Some people are different. All I know is I'm not in the right state to be fucking up my blog and hopefully I wont regret this post in the morning for its lack of proper punctuation etc!




Youi.
I love you.
Cigs.Stars.And Soco.
forever.
x

2 comments:

  1. I liked that this was like a cross between poetry and a written piece - well done!


    edgeindustrialphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that! Look forward to hearing what you think about my next entry :) Thanks so much for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete