Total Pageviews

Friday, 23 September 2011

I love my Mom.

No matter what happens.
No matter how much I bitch.
Or ask for money.
Or use her credit card.
Or don't do my homework.
Or how much makeup I wear.
Or how annoying I am.
Or how fast I talk.
Or how much I eat.
Or which boy I kiss.
Or how stupid I act.
No matter what. 
My Mom is ALWAYS there for me.






When things are getting too stressful at school. 


Or when stuffs really haywire with a friend.


Or when I just need time away from every other thing going on right now.


Mom is just a phonecall away.
KAPOWEE.
(cringe at myself saying KAPOWEE.)


She's the only person I know will always be there for me.
The only person I know will always tell me when I'm acting the bollix.
The only person who'll always listen and tell the truth.
Or when I'm in the wrong or being stupid or stubborn.
The only one who will stand up for me and be on my side no matter what.
The one who I would take a bullet for.
The one who I constantly laugh at.
The one who wouldn't have a clue what a blog is if it hit her in the face.
So yeah..I would say HI MOM but she's DEFO not reading this.
My Mom is the only person who will cook me a fry with my favorite strawberry pancakes the day after we have a fight. She's the only one who'll tell when my bum looks way too big in that dress. And she's the only one who I miss every single day when I'm in College. My Mom is my hero. And I'm 100% proud to say that. Because she's my Mom and I love her. 




ps. I'm a dork. HI MOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment