Total Pageviews

Saturday, 17 September 2011

watermelon cake.

Facebook is so annoying.
Why am I still on it?
We login.
Check our notifications.
Poke a few randoms back.
Go to the homepage.
Do the ''have a wonderful birthday'' ritual.
Go back to the homepage.
Change from ''top news'' to ''most recent''.
Scroll down. like shit.
BORED ALL OVER AGAIN.
Think I'm gonna delete my account.

In other news fellow earthlings, College is going swimmingly. Mornings are early unforch but I'll get over it. Germans my fave so far..English is proving to be pretty intense and it's only week one like. Reading 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens...supposed to have it done up to Ch30 by Friday. Good luck to me! Alice in Wonderland and Jane Eyre are on the syllabus too so I'm nerdy and dorky and kinda excited. LOSER. Sociology and Psychology are a bit more boring right now but I'm gonna give em a chance. Anyways. So yeah. That's craic with me in Belfield.

In other life updates...I have yet to buy a pair of docs but hopefully daddy'll be in a generous mood tmo on the drive back to UCD.
Freshers wk and Arthur Guinness day here we come. 
Making lots of lovely friends slowly but surely.
Also the CV is typed up so pray that Niamh and I get a job in Topshop/Pennys and get an amazing discount please and have big full bank accounts and just are generally happy college working girls.

Reunion tonight with Eadaoin and loads of other Mgar peeps at a big party out the country. 
Rural bantzz will be had. EXCIRA.
Anyways...so yeah...feast your eyes on these lovely pixxxxxxxxxx. :)




























 


No comments:

Post a Comment