College awaits guys. It's finally that time of year again. THANK FUCK. Literally gagging for the first week of September to finally arrive. Just a bit over 2 weeks until we're having the craic in a place that is not Mgurr. Until then...I've decided to make the most of my last few proper weeks at home before College. Taking full advantage. On a bit of an earthy health kick right now, not gonna lie. After this post, Imma run a hot sexy beast of a bath and light loads of cute tea candles all around the bathroom and play Nora Jones and just drown in tranquility BECAUSE I CAN. College doesn't do bath'zz so figure I might as well enjoy what I won't have for the rest of the year. Here are a few of my cute home remedy thingies to make your hair softer or your skin clearer etc. They werq for me and I hope they work for you. Simple things like not wearing make up and not washing your hair for ages are the obvos...here are a few other tips!
- Honey and apple cider vinegar mixed with water improves your energy, strengthens your immune system, helps to clear up skin conditions and removes toxins from your body (dilute one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one cup of warm water and drink it first thing in the morning.)
- Olive oil treats split ends, reduces static, controls dandruff, smooths the hair cuticle, and improve the overall health of your hair and scalp (warm one tablespoon of olive oil and apply to hair. Leave it in for thirty minutes or overnight before rinsing.)
- Avocados prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth (mash one avocado with one tablespoon of olive oil and apply to hair. Leave it in for thirty minutes before rinsing.)
- Lemon is a natural hair lightener (squeeze lemon juice into a spray bottle and dilute it with a bit of water. Spray it liberally on your hair and sit in the sun for a while. *The change is gradual so you’ll have to do it a couple of times.)
- Brushing with baking soda helps to whiten teeth
- Coffee naturally darkens hair (pour black coffee into a spray bottle and spray it liberally on your hair.
- Leave it in for thirty minutes before rinsing. *The change is gradual so you’ll have to do it a couple of times.)
- Vaseline on eyelashes makes them softer, stronger, and longer (coat your lashline and eyelashes with vaseline before going to bed.)
- Lemon is a natural skin lightener. It does wonders with acne scars!
- Sugar is good for exfoliating skin
- Aloe vera gel helps relieve sunburns, mosquito bites, and just burns in general
Hope this was cute and helpful and pleasent to read.
KISSES AND I HOPE EVERYBODYS LOVING LIFE AND THEIR COLLEGE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH mwa x