Total Pageviews

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Life update: 29th of August 2011 @ approx 2am.

Okay so really quick update cause I'm going to France in 2 hours with one of my best friends. :)
LIFE IS GREAT. 
(Touch wood I'm not jinxing myself.)


I'm really happy.
I'm going to College in 7 days, doing a course I cannot wait to begin to enjoy.
I have had the best Summer ever. In all my 19 years, this has defo been THEE one.
I'm moving to Dublin. And I'm going to have room mates.!!!
And just I have amazing friends and family. You know who you are.
Seriously. I'm so lucky. There's only really 4 things I want right now.











Firstly, I would like to follow in the footsteps of my beautiful best friend, and buy myself a pair of Doc Martens. Can't choose between the pine green color, the maroon purple, or the patent black. I'll decide soon enough..Thoughts??? 






Secondly, I really wanna get fit and in shape.
I'm gonna do it. These things take time. 
Seriously. 6 months. Size 12. Fingers crossed.
I can do it. :)







Thirdly, I NEED A JOB.***






But fuck it.
Life is seriously great right now, so if I don't get any of those things, it won't really really matter.
I have amazing friends and family, my health, and everything else a girl could wish for.
I love my life. I'm moving to Dublin for a nice big healthy change and I'm starting College where I'll make loads of new beautiful friends. PLEASE GOD.






Okay.
I still haven't packed.
Must dash.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment