
So bloggers... :)
We're getting pretty friendly with each other... huh?
Were at that awkward stage in a relationship when both parties kinda like each other..but just aren't quite sure where the other stands. Are we friends? Or are we foe? Acquaintances? Or strangers?
Well...I'm gonna take the lead and go with friends.
Things are looking up...I've got a feeling we could be pretty cool..maybe even BFF's? :)

Funny that I mentioned BFF's innit bravv? Yep. You guessed it. That's tonight's blog topic.
Where would we be without them? They make us who we are. Some would say I'm about to repeat myself, because my second post was about friends. But this is a more in depth, sober entry. :)
Friends?
What are they?
Answer? There's not one.
A friend is different to every single one of us.
For some people, a friend is someone who picks us up when were down. They tell us the things we need to hear , to put that spring in our step. They love the big nose that we hate. Or the curves that we'd rather not have. Or the way that we scrunch our nose up when we laugh. Some people think their friends tell a crock of bullshit on a daily basis, But I believe our friends tell us these things..because for them..it is the truth. They love what we love to hate. They love my big nose. They love my annoying laugh. They love blah blah blah fill in your own blanks.But for me, my friends are my air.
Hand on my heart, without my friends, I would not at all be me. Personally, I think a friend is someone who is loyal, caring and trustworthy. Obviously a friendship requires lots of other ingredients like humour and common interest.
Friends are paramount in life.
They should be everything you need and more.
They should be a break from school and stress and shite.
They should turn all your frowns upside down.
They should bring you chicken soup when your at home with the flu. And they should make fun of the girl you despise when they know your in a bad mood. They should know what to say and what not to say when you cry. And they should be the one sitting next to you in the cell when you get arrested for indecent exposure at the zoo with the rest of the jungle animals..
If you don't have your friends...you don't have anything.
I'm a really lucky person. I have a handful of friends who I would trust wholeheartedly. And they're all equally and separately lovely people. The tick all my boxes. And sometimes they might get on my nerves. And me on theirs. But at the end of the day if I needed a lung they'd be first in the donor que and all that jazz so yeah. Jealous of me right now? :)That being said, I don't want this entry to sound like a slap in the face for anyone who doesn't have 20 gah-zillion friends. I also want to say that I don't have 20 gah-zillion friends. Anyone who does is unnatural...Like nobody gets on with that many people and has nothing to say about it. I can safely say I could count the amount of true solid friendships I have on one hand and a few fingers ;) That being said not all friendships have to be so extreme. Its perfectly lovely to be able to have a good friendly conversation with someone you know, but don't know very well. Its normal. Its human nature. And its fun too. :) New friendships are like flowers at the start. :) They can go one of two ways.

Route A) They can grow big and beautiful and blossom high and tall from all the fostering and watering you've done with em'.Route B) They can rot and fester until their a full grown weed, from the lack of time , care and effort put in.
So basically,
the message you can take from this NEVER-ENDING entry is.
1) Appreciate your friends forever and always and do anything you can to make them happy.
2) Always put yourself in their shoes and try to understand whats going on in their head, if their getting on your nerves.
3) Don't fight. Its really stupid. Esp with the important friends. You know. The big ones. The ones that are going to last you forever.
And lastly?
Do something crazy.
You only live once and lifes too short.
After the LC...GO WILD.
And what better way, than with your bestfriends? :)
Now we come to the farewell part of the show ;) WHERE I FINALLY STOP TYPING AND SHUT THE EFF UP.
Just wanna say before I go..



Dear best friends,
I love you more daily.
I wish you could see yourselves that way I see you.
I wish you could appreciate yourselves the way I appreciate you.
I hope your lives are everything you deserve,because in my opinion, you deserve the world. I will stand by you forever.
My heart will always belong to you.
Me.x
ps. Guys. I just watched the Lion King and the Notebook all in one day so if I was tugging at the heartstrings in all of that you can send complaint letters to Walt Disney or whoever the fuck directed that shit. Kleenex'd wanna be giving me a sponsorship with all the tissues I've went through today.Anyways yeah.
So love you guys.
ps. for all the fuckers who don't like my blog, quit reading!
Goodnight.












No comments:
Post a Comment