I'm infatuated. Shes literally the most beautiful woman I think I've ever seen.
The face. The hair. The eyes. The cheeks. The lips. The bod. The boobs. The stomach. The legs.
Everything. Perfect. She is literally my dream. Like the best part is her style. Everything she wears fits right. Compliments her in the right place. And just looks afuckingmazing. Like. Ugh. Depression. She even looks amaze blonde. That said I'm more of a brunette kinda gal. But whatever floats your boat...
You know those random conversations you have with your besties about who you'd look like if you could look like anybody else?
ENTER LOUISE CASEY MEETS KIM KARDASHIAN.
like shes actually the biggest female ride I think I have ever seen. Just sayin'.
Yeah.
So I'm in girl love.
Nothing wrong with that, I'm not ashamed.
Look at the woman for goodness sake.
So yeah. Gonna go drule over some more of her pictures.
Laters! x





















No comments:
Post a Comment