Total Pageviews

Monday, 9 May 2011

Fill it out...


 So you know that feeling when you like someone?
Yeah. You do.
Fll this out then.
Its really cheesy and soppy and gay, alot everything else that I post. Its just one of those really random cute things that you fill up and end up smiling by the end. Pure cute. :) 
So fill it out and feel like an idiot in front of the computer screen for a sec and smile. Its really smoochy and cheese so if you gag easily turn away NOW.



Dear ______,

I ____ you.



You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + me = ________.
If I saw you now I’d __________.

I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.

Love,
_______________


(P.S. ______________.) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment