The band members of Bloc Party, who create blissful and heavenly remixes that help me to get to sleep @ night? No.
(But listen to this while your reading please its beautiful)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymKPDeLRy0
The stylish staff in Jervis St. Topshop whose heads I wreck with my constant creeping of the place for scandalous amaze sale items.
(But listen to this while your reading please its beautiful)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymKPDeLRy0
The stylish staff in Jervis St. Topshop whose heads I wreck with my constant creeping of the place for scandalous amaze sale items.
Wrong again bbz.
The kind and lovely employees working @ Blogger who post and publish my constant ear bashing posts?
My entry today, on the 16th of May 2011 is all about those really cool individual stylish popular fun people that you know. But don't really. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones who you see in town/Dublin/magazines. In their amazing outfits. With their hair the way you wish you could do it. And the fashionable bag. And the makeup TO DIE 4. The ones whose status you always like. And the one whose life you stalk. (Please see previous blog about my restraining order on she who shall not be named.)
What makes them amazing? Why are they one of a kind? What is it that really forces them to stand out without even trying? Other than what I've already mentioned about clothes/makeup etc etc etc?
Like anybody can go to Penny's and spend 50e on a load of crap that they don't really like..just to follow the trends. Anyone can go on to YouTube and look at hour-long makeup tutorials on how to look like Jessica Alba or Kim Kardashian.
But you can't YouTube a tutorial on how to be you.
Whats the secret ingredient?
Like anybody can go to Penny's and spend 50e on a load of crap that they don't really like..just to follow the trends. Anyone can go on to YouTube and look at hour-long makeup tutorials on how to look like Jessica Alba or Kim Kardashian.
But you can't YouTube a tutorial on how to be you.
Whats the secret ingredient?It's one thing.
Something that sets them apart from the rest?
What have they got that you don't?
In my opinion, its all about attitude.
We all are/can be individuals in our own right.
It really just depends on the limitations we put on ourselves.
Are we going to live by the standards of the status quo? Are we going to live to keep up with the Jones'es/Kardashians? ;)
Are we going to sail through life selling ourselves short..? Measuring ourselves beside the standards that our friends set from themselves?
25 years ago, Alec Jeffrey's discovered the phenomenon that was, and still is today...The fingerprint.
This phenomenon proves that not one person on earth can be 100% completely identical to another person inside and out. Each individual human being is their own self. They are who they are and are completely separate to the next person.
Translation?#
Life is what you make it.
You are who you are.
Be an individual. There aren't many in this town.
Set your own limits.
Be who you wanna be.
Hold your head up high for what you believe in.
Let yourself be happy.
Do your hair and makeup the way you want, and dress the way you want to.
After all, if your going to be an individual, you should at least exercise your right to freedom of expression.
Believe what you wanna believe and say what you wanna say.
If you wanna walk around with your ass hanging out, go for it. Preferably not during the day time because while you have the right to be an individual, you do not actually have the right to impose your own indecent exposure and blatant nakedness onto others without getting put in a jail cell..but you catch my drift.
Life is what you make it. BTW disgustingness of being in a jail cell in your birthday suit. Bits hanging around the place. RANK.
There are some people in Mullingar who I look up to.And respect. Simply for the very fact that they are happy. And out there. And individual. And unique. And fearless in the process of what others might do/say and or think. I love it. I think its great and it makes me smile. They wear the clothes they like. Big baggy grandad jumpers and really tight jeans. :) They listen to the music they like. etc etc etc. Not because its number one on TOTP or because smash hits are blaring it the last few weeks. Because its what they like. Its what they want. What music do you wanna listen to? :)
I for one, in a total non-defensive way, do not give a fuck about what people think about me.
I am confident and I have friends who love me unconditionally.
I am happy, wild, ;)... brave and openminded.
Sometimes I'm too opinionated. and probably way too loud.
But thats me.
I laugh at what I find funny.
I cry when I feel sad.
I wear what I wanna wear.
I have skins and bones and muscles and a brain.
I feel pleasure and pain.
I am like nobody you will ever meet because I am me,
And if you don't get to know me because I am blonde or brunette, skinny or fat, a giant contradiction on a typical stereotype, republican or democrat, black or white, gay or straight...then that's your loss.
So what am I asking you to take from this post?
I'm asking you to wear your hair the way you wanna wear your hair.
Whether that's messy or neat.
Curly or straight.
Up or down.
Shaved or not. Whatever.
If you wanna believe in God then go to Church.
If you wanna believe in Science then that's totally cool too. Kiss girls or boys I don't really care.
Play your music too loud.
Wear your skirt too short.
Put too much product in your hair.
Or read too many books.
Just be true to yourself.
I take people for what they are and I think its only fair to expect the same back. The Golden Rule in Junior Cert Religion is ringing in my ears at the moment. Treat others as you want to be treated. If we jab and criticise each other constantly , how are any of us supposed to end up happy? A positive set of friends and a healthy environment are the only other basic ingredients you need apart from the right attitude in order to be the best person you can be.
All the rest will fall into place if its meant to be. :)
You are a recipe for stardom.
You are somebody's shooting star.
You are the writer of your own destiny.
So start believing it.
After all, How is anybody supposed to love you if you don't love yourself? Look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself your a rockstar until you start believing. AMEN.
the end.
ps. proof this way of thinking works is that I recently got offered a really good job, in which I am extremely unqualified for. But I know I can do whatever I put my mind to. :) Wish me luck. Enjoy the rest of this eve Rockstars :)And for any Sailors reading. :) I'm pulling the boat out any second back to that sea we were talking about. The Z'zzz are a'callin'. Thanks for reading guys. :)
Please read my bestfriends blog on identity..
I feel like both pieces are kinda nsync ;)
Holla atcho' gurrl!
http://youieee.blogspot.com/
In my opinion, its all about attitude.
We all are/can be individuals in our own right.
It really just depends on the limitations we put on ourselves.
Are we going to live by the standards of the status quo? Are we going to live to keep up with the Jones'es/Kardashians? ;)
Are we going to sail through life selling ourselves short..? Measuring ourselves beside the standards that our friends set from themselves?
25 years ago, Alec Jeffrey's discovered the phenomenon that was, and still is today...The fingerprint.
This phenomenon proves that not one person on earth can be 100% completely identical to another person inside and out. Each individual human being is their own self. They are who they are and are completely separate to the next person.
Translation?#
Life is what you make it.
You are who you are.
Be an individual. There aren't many in this town.
Set your own limits.
Be who you wanna be.
Hold your head up high for what you believe in.
Let yourself be happy.
Do your hair and makeup the way you want, and dress the way you want to.
After all, if your going to be an individual, you should at least exercise your right to freedom of expression.
Believe what you wanna believe and say what you wanna say.
If you wanna walk around with your ass hanging out, go for it. Preferably not during the day time because while you have the right to be an individual, you do not actually have the right to impose your own indecent exposure and blatant nakedness onto others without getting put in a jail cell..but you catch my drift.
Life is what you make it. BTW disgustingness of being in a jail cell in your birthday suit. Bits hanging around the place. RANK.
There are some people in Mullingar who I look up to.And respect. Simply for the very fact that they are happy. And out there. And individual. And unique. And fearless in the process of what others might do/say and or think. I love it. I think its great and it makes me smile. They wear the clothes they like. Big baggy grandad jumpers and really tight jeans. :) They listen to the music they like. etc etc etc. Not because its number one on TOTP or because smash hits are blaring it the last few weeks. Because its what they like. Its what they want. What music do you wanna listen to? :)
I for one, in a total non-defensive way, do not give a fuck about what people think about me.
I am confident and I have friends who love me unconditionally.
I am happy, wild, ;)... brave and openminded.
Sometimes I'm too opinionated. and probably way too loud.
But thats me.
I laugh at what I find funny.
I cry when I feel sad.
I wear what I wanna wear.I have skins and bones and muscles and a brain.
I feel pleasure and pain.
I am like nobody you will ever meet because I am me,
And if you don't get to know me because I am blonde or brunette, skinny or fat, a giant contradiction on a typical stereotype, republican or democrat, black or white, gay or straight...then that's your loss.
So what am I asking you to take from this post?
I'm asking you to wear your hair the way you wanna wear your hair.
Whether that's messy or neat.
Curly or straight.
Up or down.
Shaved or not. Whatever.
If you wanna believe in God then go to Church.
If you wanna believe in Science then that's totally cool too. Kiss girls or boys I don't really care.
Play your music too loud.
Wear your skirt too short.
Put too much product in your hair.
Or read too many books.
Just be true to yourself.
I take people for what they are and I think its only fair to expect the same back. The Golden Rule in Junior Cert Religion is ringing in my ears at the moment. Treat others as you want to be treated. If we jab and criticise each other constantly , how are any of us supposed to end up happy? A positive set of friends and a healthy environment are the only other basic ingredients you need apart from the right attitude in order to be the best person you can be.
All the rest will fall into place if its meant to be. :)
You are a recipe for stardom.
You are somebody's shooting star.
You are the writer of your own destiny.
So start believing it.
After all, How is anybody supposed to love you if you don't love yourself? Look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself your a rockstar until you start believing. AMEN.
the end.
ps. proof this way of thinking works is that I recently got offered a really good job, in which I am extremely unqualified for. But I know I can do whatever I put my mind to. :) Wish me luck. Enjoy the rest of this eve Rockstars :)And for any Sailors reading. :) I'm pulling the boat out any second back to that sea we were talking about. The Z'zzz are a'callin'. Thanks for reading guys. :)
Please read my bestfriends blog on identity..
I feel like both pieces are kinda nsync ;)
Holla atcho' gurrl!
http://youieee.blogspot.com/



























No comments:
Post a Comment